Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods, Human Resources
Job functions:Marketing, Sales
Unilever is one of the largest consumer companies in the world with a presence in more than 190 countries. Through sustainability plans, innovation in their products and aggressive goals for each of their products around the world.
It is a company that allows you to grow and pursue a professional career. You will have development opportunities, great benefits and the opportunity to have international and multidisciplinary experiences.
Read more :
- Studying Abroad: 4 Great Importance Of Studying Abroad
- OOU Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2019/2020
- Deakin University: Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships At Deakin University
- Learning Scholarships: International Action Learning Scholarships At Business School Netherlands
- FCE Abeokuta 24th Combined Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events
At Unilever, we will guide you to shape your own path by working with brands and people that lead the sustainable growth of the business.
Main Purpose Of Cargo:
Be responsible for executing the plans that are built for each of the brands in the different channels, in a timely, accurate and accurate manner. Additionally, it must guarantee compliance with the sales objectives (sell in and sell out).
- Contact with all areas of support to integrate marketing with sales.
- Ensure that Category Team activities are executed to perfection.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum 2 years experience in Trade Marketing in mass consumption companies
- Job: Apply For Global Graduate Programme Marketing…
- Job: Apply For Administrative Marketing Specialist…
- Job opportunities For "Sales Representative" At…
- Job: Apply For Graduate Sales Account Manager - P&G Nigeria
- Job opportunities for "Business Development Manager"…
- Job Opportunity: Apply For Intern in Computer…
- Job: Apply For "Service Solution" At Huawei…
- Job: Apply For "Cabin Crew" At Etihad Airways