ADSU Departmental Post-UTME cut-off marks for 2018/2019 have been published by the managemnt of the university.
Prospective undergraduate students for 2018/2019 session are hereby informed that the University Admissions Committee at its meeting held on the 12th June, 2018 decided to adopt 150 point as cut off mark for the 2018/2019 Admission exercise. Except for Biochemistry and Computer Science which is 170. See the table below:
Read more :
- Latest! Agbami Medical & Engineering Scholarships For Nigerians, 2019
- 2020 University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression International Scholarships – Australia 2020
- University of Notre Dame Bupa International Student Awards – Australia 2020
- Best! 2020 University of Waikato Research International Scholarships – New Zealand
- Quality International Students Scholarships At Charles Darwin University – Australia 2020
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRIC||CUT OFF MARK|
|a.||Agric Economic & Extension||150|
|d.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2.||FACULTY OF ART|
|1.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|4.||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|g.||Geology and Mining||150|
|5.||FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|f.||Sociology and Anthropology||150|
In the same vein, the Committee recommended on-line screening for the exercise which was approved by the Management.
I therefore, wish to forward same to you for necessary action. Thank you.
Angyatiya B. Atimi
Secretary Admission Committee
Cc: Vice Chancellor Registrar
Coordinator, MIS File Copy