This is to alert all the candidates that this information may concern, the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced.
Cut-off mark is 100. Cost is N2000. See full registration details below;
All candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME and who wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
METHOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
Generate Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
- Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated Remita invoice.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment AND Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your passport and fill the application form including the upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
PRINT YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND E-REGISTRATION SLIPS.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.