Interested in acquiring a Business degree in Australia? The University of Wollongong – Australia is offering the Faculty of Business International Bursary to Excellent Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The educational award is open for high achieving international participants who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at UOW.
October 25, 2019
- For Bachelors Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi citizens.
- For Masters Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Kenyan, Argentinan, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indonesian, Iranian, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nigerian, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, and Zimbabwean students are worthy.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value Of Award:
20% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must be International
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
The applicants who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No additional application re required.
For more clarifications about this scholarship please visit the official website for more information.
For more Scholarship updates please click here to view more ;;;