The Deakin University – Australia is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
The program will provide all of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees. Winners will be accepted into Deakin’s signature student leadership program: the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
Applications be submitted at least one month prior to commencing your studies at Deakin.
Value of Awards:
100% or 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin
- Applicants must be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Applicants must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
You are required to submit:
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB)
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
For more clarifications about this scholarship please visit the official website for more information.
For more Scholarship updates please Click here to view more :://:://::